An experienced Project Engineer is required to join an automotive manufacturer based in Coventry.
- Project managing several work packages within a structured project environment
- Create / update detailed AutoCAD schematics
- Perform cost analysis of process alternatives
- Write detailed specifications - this will include a certain amount of fact finding from various internal and external stakeholders
- Write specifications for manufacturing equipment and make recommendations for equipment procurement
- Work with all departments to complete plant and facility launches
- Monitor and audit the company's best practices and standards in the plant
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong engineering background coupled with a number of years Project Management experience
- Ideally be Degree qualified, along with being Project Management accredited (e.g. Prince 2)
- Good problem solving skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.