Project Engineer (Engineering Change)
11 month contract
Paying up to £22.40 per hour ltd/umbrella
Are you looking for a Project Engineer (Engineering Change) role with a large international automotive manufacturing company based in Gaydon? An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer (engineering change) to provide support to a growing and busy department for a period of circa 11 months. The role is temporary and paying up to £22.40 per hour.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering engineering release in time to support key work streams ahead of pre-production builds
- Deliver programme deliverables and support the delivery of other cross-functional areas ahead of pre-production builds, in line with programme timing (BoM validation, issue management, order placement, part delivery etc.)
- Support the delivery of the programme inside target
- Experience of BOM is essential
- The ideal candidate would be degree qualified
- Able to work cross-functionally
- Able to build relationships with suppliers
The ideal candidate will have experience within the automotive sector or adjacent industries, e.g. rail, aerospace, defence or energy.