Very good contract rates
This is an immediate start for an experienced Project Engineer who can run NPI projects for an established tier 1 automotive company. The Project Engineer position is working for a SME in Northampton for an initial duration of 6 months and from then on it could move into permanent employment as the company have orders through to 2024.
We are looking for the following for this Project Engineer position:
- Has run projects integrating NPI into existing lines to pre-agreed production schedules in a precision manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of running the projects on your own which includes process development
- The confidence to act as the face of the company with these projects
- Able to work with the document control and quality side liaising with the in-house Director and other staff
- Relevant education in Engineering
This Project Engineer role is a big acquisition for the company so they are keen to get the right person; the company are offering the following:
- Very good contract rates (call for more information)
- Paid overtime
- 4 month initial duration
- Day hours
If this Project Engineer role is of interest, then please get in touch today by giving me a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.