The purpose of this role is to coordinate the design, development, testing and introduction of Compliance Labels. Operating in a cross-functional organisation, Lead Engineers will report into the relevant Group Leaders and, where delivering on specific vehicle programmes, have an additional matrix report into Module Leaders. The role requires the individual to deliver the commodity plan to quality, cost and time whilst leading the release & validation of compliance labels for all Engineering CoCs across specific programmes.
- Previous experience of leading the resolution of business, technical and process issues within a Project Team environment
- A working knowledge of product creation & delivery, change control, product definition and change management processes
- Ability to successfully navigate delivery with differences in cultural expectations
- Having proven experience of Engineering delivery primarily in new tool items with solid understanding of a well Engineered product including specifications
- Good Engineering practise, testing, evidence & adherence to timeline
- Previous experience within engineering or homologation departments
- Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to new ideas and inputs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong influencing and engagement skills
- Understanding & working knowledge of problem solving including 8D, cause & effect & risk management
Ability & willingness to work from multiple locations as required.