Dudley, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
about 2 years ago
A Project Engineer with experience of CNC Machining and Programming is required for a specialist manufacturer based in the west Midlands.
The role of Project Engineer will include the following:
- Support engineering teams with optimising CNC machining capabilities through testing various cutting and programming methods to identify optimum process.
- Listen to concerns by engineers and document issues arising from production and identify route causes.
- Conduct measurements against specification to check repeatability on various machines and document findings.
- This is a very rewarding opportunity to influence how machines are programmed and used in volume and batch production activity. Your findingswill affect how these CNC machines are engineered going forward.
The suitable candidate for this Project Engineer role will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced CNC Programmer of milling and turning machinery. Preferably programming Siemens and/or Mazatrol controllers.
- Exisiting CNC Machininst, Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer with CNC Programming Experience looking for a very rewarding opportunity.
- Technical qualification in engineering such as HNC/HND is desirable
In return we can offer a very good salary with market leading benefits and overtime opportunities. To apply for this role of Project Engineer, please click on the link to apply.