£25 - £35 per hour
about 1 year ago
Job title: Project Engineer
Contract: Initial 3 months
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Industry: Battery Technologies
A number of Project Engineering opportunities have become available for a global science and chemicals company and a leader in sustainable technologies.
The Project Engineer will have responsibilities for the planning, design, engineering, supervision and coordination of engineering teams within Battery Materials capital expenditure portfolio and will be assigned into priority projects as required to lead the execution or to support an existing project management team.
Based within the Capital Projects team the Project Engineer will report to the Project Manager and form a key part of the Engineering team.
The role will also involve the coordination and progress monitoring of consultants and contractor appointed to conduct works on behalf of capital projects and the person appointed to the role can expect to be assigned to contractors offices and to the project site as necessary to support the project progress.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical / Process / Mechanical Engineering.
- Project management of large and/or complex engineering projects.
- Capable of leading and directing teams, and managing stakeholders.
- Experience working in a matrix modelled, delivery-focused project environment to time, cost and quality.
- Stringent attitude to managing EHS from flowsheet through to commissioning.
- Experience with Ni-based chemistries.
- Delivery focused and able to achieve business critical timescales and work under pressure.
- Must accommodate a degree of international travel.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.