Are you a proven Project Engineer with Automotive manufacturing experience? If so we are recruiting a Project Engineer for a leading automotive supplier based in Lichfield. As Project Engineer you will have responsibility for the launch of the program, you will work the program cradle to grave + 6 months.
In the following fields, he/she has to:-
- Coordinate ME work package tasks he/she is responsible for and ensure their accomplishment.
- Act as the interface between the Program Core Team and the Plant.
- In agreement with the program manager and the PML, technical interface with the customer and the suppliers for his/her perimeter.
- Participate in APQP meetings, Design reviews.
- Define and manage the Plant Program Launch Team required resources (workload, skills) in the plant functions: UAP, specialists, PC&L, Quality, HSE, Maintenance;
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in production area
- Trained in FES, FES Equipment Design, PMS and GD&T (PFA)
- Proven technical skills on product and process
- Ability to manage functionally the Plant Program Launch team
- Familiar with Program finance issues (costing, P&L, investments)
- English required
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with JLR and will come from a fabrication/welding background, will be degree qualified and have flexibility to European travel.
Intrerested applicants should apply to this advert or contact Katharine Bignell for more information at Jonathan Lee Recruitment Ltd.