Representing Body Engineering in concept phase of programmes - Project Management or CAD development
- Body Engineering
- Project Management
- Geometry visualisation
- Able to demonstrate the ability to lead the resolution of technical issues within a team environment with the ability to interface directly with Engineering, Design and Manufacturing teams.
- Should exhibit excellent communication, interpersonal skills, self-confidence, a `passion for the product' and be self-motivated to deliver with minimum supervision.
- A high level of computer literacy, particularly in MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint & Word is required.
- Knowledge of vehicle Body Engineering systems and component design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- CAD (CATIA V5) geometry creation desired
Relevant Engineering qualification - BEng (or equivalent) preferred