Job title: Project Engineer - Applications
Salary Range: £28.00 - £30.00ph
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
A Project Engineer - Applications is required with extensive knowledge of automotive development systems e.g. releasing, concerns, containments, gateways and sign off documentation
This company based in Gaydon requires a Project Engineer - Applications with knowledge of Product Development cycle from concept to launch completion for a new contract role.
The Project Engineer - Applications should have the following skills or experience:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Proven record of delivering the directly relevant commodity, including quality, cost, function, weight and timing
- Extensive knowledge of automotive development systems e.g. releasing, concerns, containments, gateways and sign off documentation.
- Experience of leading a cross functional team, including complex issue resolution.
- Proven management of outsourced projects
- Supplier management experience
- Excellent financial management skills
- Complete knowledge of Product Development cycle from concept to launch completion
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels
- Confident presenter
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Able to communicate confidently and clearly
- Able to set and deliver targets
- Strategic thinking and decision making skills
- Resilient and driven to succeed; goal orientated
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with automotive development background to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gaydon based automotive company will offer you:
- £28.00 - £30.00 per hour
If you have any questions about the Project Engineer - Applications role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262.