Project Engineer - CHS007
Salary Range: £45,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of Abaqus, Nastran, Hypermesh, Optistruct and NCode.
This company based in Gaydon requires a Project Engineer with fatigue analysis principles experience for a new permanent role. As a Project Engineer you will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Design & Optimisation of: Suspension control arms, Knuckles, Links, Subframes, Engine and Transmission Brackets, Roll Bars. Document work undertaken for future reference and DVP closure.
- Analysis & Optimisation of NVH including Brake Squeal analysis.
- Review and work with Supplier FEA models and support technical meetings at Suppliers.
- Conduct joint calculations.
- Suggest improvements and use measured vehicle data to update models.
- Write, improve and maintain FEA procedures.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Automotive chassis
- Castings / Forgings / Extrusions / Composites, Knowledge of Chassis materials.
- Component sizing and Joint calculations.
- Knowledge of Chassis Loadcases.
- Knowledge of Fatigue analysis principles.
- Strong time management, accuracy, diligence, ability to balance and prioritise multiple tasks to meet customer needs
- Engineering degree in appropriate discipline
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of chassis materials to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gaydon based automotive company will offer you:
- £45,000 - £50,000
If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262