- Sector: Metals
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Gareth Simpson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446125
- Expiry Date: 29 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59647
Permanent Salaried Role (DOE)
Birmingham (not centre)
We have a Birmingham based permanent days opportunity for a Project Engineer; this role is managing the project of bespoke, one off special purpose machinery for manufacturing lines across the world.
The company have many live projects at present and require this Project Engineer with the following:
- Keenness to learn, attitude being key with this role as the products are bespoke
- Able to project manage the timely delivery of bespoke production lines communicating effectively with all parties and managing pre-determined timelines
- Proactive type of person who is able to work with all parties to deal with any issues along the project schedule
- Able to work in a small team with a proactive personality
The Project Engineer will be working on days and a permanent position in Birmingham (not centre); it's a key position for the company who use a 2 stage recruitment method. They are offering the following:
- Permanent salary (DOE)
- Ongoing training
This is a key Project Engineer position for the Birmingham based company and an immediate start; please apply now if you are interested or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.