£30k - 35k per year
£30,000 to £35,000 plus Benefits
A manufacturing company are recruiting for a Project Engineer. You will be responsible for coordinating all project elements including engineering design, quality, planning, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning. You will have a background of working in a project engineering role within manufacturing, FMCG or Food manufacturing.
As a Project Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- Responsible for coordinating all project elements including engineering design, quality planning, manufacturing, installation, commissioning.
- Final buy-off phases as well as ensuring the project remains within budget to meet the requirements of customer needs.
- Managing projects involving multiple departments and contractors
- Reading and understand engineering drawings and providing technical details to customers.
- Managing and tracking budget spend, including sub-contract hours.
- Understanding customers’ expectations and deliverables.
- You will work under general supervision, review project milestones or on completion by Senior Management.
An exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer with the following.
- HNC/HND qualified in Mechanical Engineering with experience working in a Project Engineering role.
- Good understanding of engineering principles
- Proven installation supervisor and managing projects from start to finish.
- Experience in creating project plans.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A background working within Food, FMCG or manufacturing.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Project Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.