£Comp + Bens
£Competitive plus benefits
A Project Engineer is required to provide support to projects as required, including BoM control and management of subcontract design and analysis activity. Candidates with a proven ability to manage interactions with legislation authorities on safety critical systems and software process would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions, focusing on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road, and marine applications, requires a Project Engineer, based in Shenfield, to support the ongoing development of processes and systems for design, development and calibration to improve quality, capability and efficiency with which engineering projects are delivered and supporting such initiatives from other areas of the business. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Liaise effectively with procurement team to ensure design release to purchase order process is both effective and efficient
- Provide reports on work carried out, and maintain data pertaining to design, development and calibration work in line with business requirements
- Provide development and calibration support to projects, including dyno and vehicle testing as required
- Manage any specifically assigned projects, including customer interface, project specification, issues management and project coordination
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree Qualified in Automotive, Mechanical or Electronics engineering
- Experience in automotive/ marine industries
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with powertrain development programme experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Shenfield based developer and integrator of hydrogen solutions will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Project Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.