£35k - 40k per year + Benefits
2 months ago
This rapidly expanding manufacturer of injection moulded medical devices are looking for a Project Engineer to contribute in managing the execution of projects, while working within a cross matrix management environment. The candidate will work within the constraints of budget, schedule, and scope while managing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies.
The Project Engineer duties include:
· Interacting with customers, suppliers, and internal resources.
· Demonstrating knowledge of project and programme management principals.
· Using project management tools to manage diverse projects or programs.
· Defining and managing scope, time, and resources of large scale, complex projects or programs.
· Facilitating identification of project or program risks, developing, assigning responsibility for mitigation actions, and managing the mitigation plan.
· Review and approve validation master plans protocols, and reports. Ensure compliance to all applicable regulations.
The Project Engineer will have:
- Advanced Green belt/lean six sigma certified preferred.
Microsoft project software or equivalent experience preferred.
Experience of working within a cross matrix management environment is preferred.
Experience of managing projects within a medical/pharma contract manufacturing organisation.
If this position is of interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.