£45k - 50k per year + See files on client page
6 months ago
Project Engineer - Aerospace - Permanent - Tewkesbury
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of complex systems and full project delivery. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to continued success and global growth, a leading manufacturer of safety critical systems based in the Tewkesbury area requires a proactive and dynamic Project Engineer with full product life cycle experience for a new permanent role. As the Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Work across both of the company's Commercial and Military Aircraft Businesses
- Manage internal resources, budgets, and assets
- Deliver on key customer, and program objectives.
- Contribute to the analysis, conceptual design, development, testing and sourcing of complex control hardware used on both Military and Commercial Vehicles
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong aerospace background with a focus upon Product Design and Development
- Demonstrated leadership experience, exceptional communication skills, planning and fiscal management
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering
- Knowledge of closed loop systems and mechanical hardware designs would be advantageous but not essential
- Possess excellent proficiency levels required for effective project engineer-related responsibilities
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of complex systems within the aerospace arena and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.