A new Project Engineer is required for a specialist engineering company. My client has a worldwide reputation as an innovator in low volume, high performance solutions for torque measurement, power transmission and test bed systems across various industries such as aerospace, automotive, energy and oil & gas. We are looking for an extremely motivated candidate, a highly enthusiastic individual who is passionate about engineering and can develop and grow within the role.
The role of Project Engineer will include the following:
- To run and control multiple engineering jobs and have active involvement in a range of projects, to include interaction with internal departments as required.
- Provide technical liaison from inception to realisation in the specification and / or design, development and commissioning of customer and / or internal projects.
- Diagnose faults and rectify to validate products.
- Ensuring designs meet all legislative requirements necessary and comply with company quality procedures.
- Produce specifications, test documentation and instructions to accurate high standards.
- Assist with commissioning products as required.
The suitable candidate for Design Engineer will need to possess the following competences:
- Possess the ability and organisational skills to manage projects to timescales and budget.
- Identify the technical challenges and implementing solutions.
- Must be an excellent team player with good interpersonal skills with customers.
- Qualified to either Master or Batchelor degree level in an engineering discipline with regards to mechanical engineering.
- Experience in technical design and CAD, with the ability to produce 3D CAD conceptual designs and 2D drawings.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Possessing excellent levels of detail and accuracy, and able to shoulder responsibilities.
- Microsoft packages, to include Excel, PowerPoint, Project, to an intermediate standard.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of mechanical engineering and have project management experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.