Due to expansion a leading turnkey control systems solutions provider is currently recruiting a Project Engineer. You must be ambitious with drive and enthusiasm to work in a friendly and supportive environment where commitment, flexibility and a sense of humour are valued.
Commutable from: Derby, Nottingham, Burton on Trent, Loughborough, Lichfield, Mansfield
Salary: £ 25,000 - £ 35,000 p.a. + benefits
Suitable for: Controls Engineer, Control Systems Engineer, Project Engineer, Automation Engineer, Systems Engineer, SCADA Engineer, PLC Programmer
The Project Engineer will work as part of a project team delivering control systems and automation projects to a Blue Chip customer base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team to design, implement and test control/integrated systems.
- Program a variety of PLCs using Ladder Logic, Function block or Statement List methods.
- Programming and configuring SCADA software packages
- Competent use of high level programming languages ranging from C, C++, C#, VB and VBA.
- IP network design and configuration.
- Design and test ELV electrical panels.
- Configuration of CCTV, PA and telephone systems over an IP network.
- Perform a FAT and site commissioning under formal client witnessed conditions.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with our clients
We require technically motivated professional engineers with a degree/HND in control, electrical, electronic or software engineering. You will have at least 2 years’ experience in the control system industry using some of the skills listed above as the role encompasses a variety of technology, locations and responsibilities. Therefore, we offer the opportunity to gain a wide range of skills and experience from technical to project delivery aspects.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.