£25k - 35k per year + benefits
Industry/Sector: Control Systems
Due to expansion a leading turnkey control systems solutions provider is currently recruiting a Project Engineer. You must be ambitious with drive and enthusiasm to work in a friendly and supportive environment where commitment, flexibility and a sense of humour are valued. The Project Engineer will work as part of a project team delivering control systems and automation projects to a Blue Chip customer base.
Commutable from: Derby, Nottingham, Burton on Trent, Loughborough, Lichfield, Mansfield
Salary: £ 25,000 - £ 35,000 p.a. + benefits
The role of Project Engineer will include the following:
- Working as part of a team to design, implement and test control/integrated systems.
- Program a variety of PLCs using Ladder Logic, Function block or Statement List methods.
- Programming and configuring SCADA software packages
- Competent use of high level programming languages ranging from C, C++, C#, VB and VBA.
- IP network design and configuration.
- Design and test ELV electrical panels.
- Configuration of CCTV, PA and telephone systems over an IP network.
- Perform a FAT and site commissioning under formal client witnessed conditions.
The suitable candidate for Project Engineer will need to possess the following competences:
- We require technically motivated professional engineers with a degree/HND in control, electrical, electronic or software engineering.
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in the control system industry using some of the skills listed above as the role encompasses a variety of technology, locations and responsibilities.
- Therefore, we offer the opportunity to gain a wide range of skills and experience from technical to project delivery aspects.
- Suitable for: Controls Engineer, Control Systems Engineer, Project Engineer, Automation Engineer, Systems Engineer, SCADA Engineer, PLC Programmer
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of control systems and electrical/software engineering and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.