Job title: Project Engineer x 2
Salary Range: Up to £22.50 per hour LTD
Location: Whitley/Gaydon - Candidates must be able to support working on both sites.
The role will involve managing the Powertrain Module Engineers / Lead Engineers in the planning, co-ordination, delivery and reporting of requirements to support the MLA Project using Product Development System principles in conjunction with other company processes as required.
Key role is the management of the cost & timing and robust Engineering release of the various Powertrain commodities from a Powertrain project leadership overview.
The programme is a premium product - managing the Powertrain programme delivery of a number of engines / Powertrain systems.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Experience of programme or project management, achieving programme critical deadlines, budget control and cost effective delivery essential.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, self-confidence and self-motivation are the personal qualities needed to succeed in this high pressure environment, being able to deliver with minimum supervision - working under own initiative.
- Knowledge of Product Development processes and principles are essential in order to support the review and approval of feasible product actions to ensure robust implementation and compatibility with downstream systems through to production.
- Qualified to degree level.
- Computer literate in Google, Powerpoint, Excel and Microsoft Project.
Please contact James Tilley for details.