Paying up to £21.40 per hour ltd/umbrella
9 month contract
Are you looking for a Project Engineer role with a large international automotive manufacturing company based in Gaydon? An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to provide support to a growing and busy department for a period of circa 9 months. The role is temporary and paying up to £21.40 per hour.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the creation of products our customers love for life.
- Responsible for delivering product information objectives through liaising with engineering and programme teams to actively drive creation and maintenance of a Bill Of Material (BoM)
- Aid and assist in the creation of an accurate features list
- Educated to degree level would be advantageous
- Knowledgeable with regards to dealing with BOM issues
- An engineering or manufacturing knowledge/ sector background would be preferred
- Strong IT abilities including with Excel and Word