Job title: Electrical Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £20.00 - £22.51ph
An Electrical Project Engineer is required with a knowledge of Validation activities within ADAS, inclusive of engineers, Vehicles and equipment to support delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon, requires an Electrical Project Engineer who has experience of In-Car Networks, Diagnostics and Software Download on contract basis. As an Electrical Project Engineer you will be required to do some of the following:
- Coordination of all ADAS vehicle based validation activities against engineer, test property and facility availability.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the test team to ensure that the days activities are coordinated efficiently, and that resources are moved to the tasks that require them.
- Liaise with external test houses to outsource validation activities during peak periods, and administration of internal budget and Purchase Orders to support.
- Property utilisation, validation maturity and validation completion metrics.
- High level test plans for future vehicle programmes (based on synthetic and actual data), and submitting future programme test property requirements.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven capability to project manage multiple complex activities, with versatility to adapt to changing situations.
- Strong data driven mindset, with ability to prioritise (and re-prioritise) based on the changing needs of the business.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and Google G-Suite applications.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Project Engineer role (35220) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.