Job title: Electrical Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £20.00 - £22.51ph
An Electrical Project Engineer is required with a knowledge of PCDS, Change Control, Product Definition and Change Management processes to support delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon, requires an Electrical Project Engineer who has experience within engineering or programme planning departments on contract basis. As an Electrical Project Engineer you will be required to do some of the following:
- Confirm the programme specific resources are identified and in place.
- Agree programme specific targets for Quality, Cost & Time are compatible across the module.
- Accept and monitor the cascaded programme investment, vendor tooling, D&D, piece costs.
- Cascade forward planning metrics to Lead Engineers and achieve alignment across the Module on delivery commitments.
- Ensure cross-functional requirements are integrated in to CoC delivery teams (e.g. sufficiency plans, FMA, DFMEA, APQP, etc).
- Track programme weight and report at gateways as required. Monitor and support the creation and maintenance of the APQP and PSW delivery metrics and tasks.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience within engineering or programme planning departments.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, self-confidence and a passion for quality.
- Ability to lead the resolution of business, technical and process issues within a Project Team environment.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Project Engineer role (35208) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.