Job title: Project Engineer - 34962
Salary Range: Up to £22.50 per hour LTD
Industry: Powertrain - Project Management
The Project Engineer role is to support the Base Engine Programme Team in the day to day delivery of base engine programmes. Activities may include, but will not be limited to
- Compilation and management of target brochures
- Development of programme and activity timing plans
- Management of design release and component ordering planning
- Cost and weight tracking and reporting
- GPDS/ PCS status tracking and reporting
- Creation and management of relevant programme reporting metrics
- Tracking and management of issue resolution e.g. AIMS, CCAR etc'
- Support of Vehicle line customers during prototype vehicle builds and launch activities
The Engine Programme office interfaces primarily with the base engine, development, calibration and engine management teams, but also interfaces with Finance, Purchase, Manufacturing Engineering, other CoCs and Vehicle Engineering teams to ensure a joined up delivery of overall programme deliverables.
To apply for this Project Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Experience of project management is essential, as are good communication and presentation skills.
- Good basic knowledge of Engine design & operation
- Highly competent in PC desktop applications e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, etc
- Previous Programme Management experience ideally in a motor manufacturing
- A relevant technical Degree would be preferable
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this Project Engineer role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.