Salary Range: £25.42 p/h
As Project Engineer you will deliver projects to enable the most cost effective loading of internal Press Lines. This involves a view of the Stamping Process that includes facility space, storage and logistics.
- Identification of opportunities to optimise production performance and operating costs including cost per hit.
- Leading special projects to realise the performance and cost optimisation opportunities identified.
- Interrogation and analysis of performance data.
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time.
- Experience in Planning, control, scheduling and proven ability to deliver Projects to tight timescales.
- Knowledge of key business management systems & processes, e.g. quality management tools & techniques.
- Strong MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) skill set and experience of Google tools, and ability to deliver presentations to work groups and senior management.
- Experience gained from a hands-on role in strategic planning, project management and process improvement
- Previous experience of Business Plan submissions.
- Evidence of leadership ability, and relevant previous experience of managing teams including consistent delivery to defined targets.
This is a 12 month contract position offering an hourly rate of up to £25.42 based at Gaydon with regular travel to each of our Press Shops (Castle Bromwich, Solihull, Halewood) anticipated and as well as occasional overseas travel.
It is imperative that applicants demonstrate and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.