Seeking an experienced Project Engineer with strong project management, organisational and time management skills.
Working for an automotive client who produces luxury prestige vehicles for the global market, key responsibilities will include;
- Co-ordinate documents that introduce change called PDLs and PACNs.
- Co-ordinate PDLs and PACN responses from the Manufacturing team to tight deadlines.
- Support all Advanced Manufacturing functions to deliver responses to PDLs and PACNs on time. Produce a weekly Key Performance Indicator report tracking throughput of above.
- Assist functional areas within to drive quality by ensuring the changes proposed in PDLs and PACNs is well communicated by the raising departments.
- Ensuring the correct finance is in place to deliver the required change.
- Co-ordinate investment responses to Programme PDLs and PACNs
- Track change & control cost driven via the change management process.
- File programme costs in response to Programme Direction Letters
- Build excellent relationships with a wide range of people and be able to influence them to deliver data on time.
- Support the improvement of employee engagement & satisfaction (PULSE) within the team
- Ensure conformity to company environmental standards within the scope of the role
- Ensure conformity to company safety standards within the scope of the role
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint & Excel)
- Strong communication and ability to build excellent relationships
- Strong organisational / time management skills
- A passion for the automotive industry and the future potential of the automotive sector
- Resilient, persistent and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results to agreed time targets.
- Adaptable and self-motivating
Primary location will be Gaydon, Warwickshire, with the requirement to travel occasionally between West Midland sites.
This is a 12 month contract position offering an hourly rate of up to £21.66.
It is imperative that applicants demonstrate and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.