Paying up to £22 per hour
Are you looking for a Project Engineer role within a large international luxury automotive manufacturing company based in Gaydon? An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to provide support to a growing and busy department for a long term contract. This contract role is paying up to £22 per hour.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for vehicle build planning, delivery as well as vehicle scheduling and BOM creation/maintenance
- Knowledge of vehicle systems and BOM
- Degree qualification or experience
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Word
- Holder of a full UK driving license
The ideal candidate will have experience within the automotive sector or adjacent industries, e.g. rail, aerospace, defence or energy.
Please do not hesitate in applying for this position, if you have any questions about this role please contact Jessica Williams of Jonathan Lee Recruitment