Job title: Project Engineer
Salary Range: up to £25.90 p/h
Location: Castle Bromwich
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of Programme Management and Facility Installation and Commissioning within a manufacturing environment.
- supporting the management and development of Manufacturing Business Office projects
- working on future site strategies you'll utilise the cycle plans and develop vehicle line implementation plans
- These plans will detail what vehicles will be built across the sites and will include every aspect of the manufacturing process
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Programme Management of facility installation and commission within the manufacturing industry
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
- Experience of managing budget responsibilities
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of facility installation and commissioning to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Birmingham based Automotive company will offer you:
- Up to £25.90 p/h DOE
- An excellent opportunity to gain automotive OEM experience
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon.
If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.