Seeking an experienced Project Engineer who can demonstrate previous project management experience with an automotive or manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Identifying what skills are required for all roles and name the respective senior skills owners
- Determine breaches between current and optimal learning and development needs and tools for analysts
- Diagnose and improve current practices for training and managing relevant role out plans
- Bench marking (internal & external) best practice for skills development
- Lead activity with HR and other relevant contacts
- Developing a strategic approach to Technical Excellence and targeted recruitment
- Ensuring that the people solutions are in line with the strategic vision
Skills and Experience Required:
Previous staff engagement experience and ability to communicate to people at all levels
- Previous project management skills and relevant experience in areas of training and education
- Experience with presenting a range of data to a wide variety of audiences
- Basic knowledge of the automotive industry/manufacturing function
- Some understanding of the Tooling & Press Parts processes
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Driving licence and ability to travel extensively between sites and an overseas supply base
It is imperative that applicants demonstrate and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
To apply for this position please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.