Job title: Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £16.00 - £21.09ph
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of fuel system Hardware within the automotive sector to support delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley, requires a Project Engineer who has experience of liaising with other departments, in an enthusiastic and polite manner on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Liaise with current and new suppliers to understand latest technological developments.
- Collaborate with the CAE Teams to develop further CAE predictive tools.
- Champion the generation of new design standards and updated quality tools for deployment within the core engineering team.
- Lead the deployment of new technology hardware, including liaising with the supplier base to ensure a flawless PSW.
- Conduct competitor bench-marking of similar components to capture new learning and further best practise design.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Negotiate and communicate in a clear and positive manner; with the ability to communicate complex ideas and recommendation
- Ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style amongst their peers
- Confident in liaising with other departments within the organisation, acting in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (34590) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.