Job Title: Project Engineer - 34497
Pay Rate: up to £21.09/hr -
Sector: Vehicle Engineering
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire.
A Project Engineer is required within the Vehicle Engineering team.
The Project Engineer is responsible for coordinating vehicle/programme specific tailoring of systems and ensuring systems are suitably defined and mature. Facilitate the development of cross-functional teams in order to improve the definition and maturity of systems being integrated on to a specific vehicle/programme.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Experience of coordinating vehicle/programme specific tailoring of systems and ensuring systems are suitably defined and mature. Able to facilitate the development of cross-functional teams in order to improve the definition and maturity of systems being integrated on to a specific vehicle/programme.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High level of drive, personal organisation and ability to see the critical path.
- Good team leading capabilities.
- A good knowledge of whole vehicle and its systems
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a team environment
- Have high-level awareness of vehicle architecture and modern automotive technologies
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Able to prioritise effectively and work to demanding deadlines with minimum supervision Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearl
Experience working with a leading automotive compan
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this Project Engineer role please contact Rachel Meacham.