A Project Engineer is required within PCDS (Product Creation and Delivery System). Gaydon, Warwickshire.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Process engineering - use of tools and methods such as SIPOC, Value Stream Mapping and Critical Path Analysis.
- Stakeholder Management - able to communicate and work with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders to capture requirements, facilitate cross functional workshops (some at senior level) and help identify needs. Root Cause Analysis - able to use data to analyse root cause of technical and cultural problems, possibly utilising Six Sigma or Global 8D Methods.
- Assertive yet warm and collaborative at all grades above and below. Resilient and tenacious. Flexible and willing to work outside of own field of knowledge and experience. Challenging to existing ways of thinking and working. Positive and enthusiastic. People and Team Orientated
Automotive Engineering Experience, HNC or above in an Engineering or Business subject.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in a team environment
- Have high-level awareness of vehicle architecture and modern automotive technologies
- Be organised and self-motivated.
- Able to prioritise effectively and work to demanding deadlines with minimum supervision Good written and verbal communication skills.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.