Are you looking for a Project Engineer role with a large international automotive manufacturing company based in Gaydon? An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to provide support to a growing and busy department for a period of circa six months. The role is temporary and paying up to £22 per hour.
What you will be doing:
- Work on projects and work streams; from scoping to delivery, including cross-functional engagement, stakeholder management and ensure project delivery to required timescale, quality and cost
- Work cross-functionally with the operational business to understand current process and to document and prioritise requirements for change and addition
- Manage programme Governance, including milestone, project status and financial reporting with risk and issue management
- Deliver projects using project management techniques to support the achievement of strategic business objectives
- Degree qualification
- Skilled with Excel and numeracy
- Experience of project management
- Holder of a full UK driving license
The ideal candidate will have experience within the automotive sector or adjacent industries, e.g. rail, aerospace, defence or energy.
Please do not hesitate in applying for this position, if you have any questions about this role please contact Jessica Williams of Jonathan Lee Recruitment