Are you looking for a Project Engineer/Project Manager role with a large international automotive manufacturing company based in Gaydon? An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer/Project Manager to provide support to a growing and busy department for a period of circa 10 months. The role is temporary and paying up to £22 per hour.
What you will be doing:
- Project Manager accountable for delivery within vehicle programme workstreams to agreed time, cost and quality targets
- Structuring deliverables for success
- Creating, maintaining and driving credible plans
- Pre-emptive risk management to avoid issues
- Controlling changes to scope
- Providing timely and accurate transparency on status and risk
- Financial control of delivery costs to agreed targets
- Driving adherence to standards and process
- Project management skills
- Experience of successful working within large cross-functional teams
- Skilled with Excel and numeracy
- Holder of a full UK driving license
The ideal candidate will have experience within the automotive sector or adjacent industries, e.g. rail, aerospace, defence or energy.