Wolverhampton, West Midlands
over 1 year ago
Project Engineer - Aerospace - Permanent - West Midlands
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of complex systems and full project delivery. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to continued success and global growth, a leading manufacturer of safety critical systems based in the West Midlands area requires a proactive and dynamic Project Engineer with full product life cycle experience for a new permanent role. As the Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Work across both of the company's Commercial and Military Aircraft Businesses
- Manage internal resources, budgets, and assets
- Deliver on key customer, and program objectives.
- Contribute to the analysis, conceptual design, development, testing and sourcing of complex control hardware used on both Military and Commercial Vehicles
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Aerospace background with a focus upon Product Design and Development
- Demonstrated leadership experience, exceptional communication skills, planning and fiscal management
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as Aerospace, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Possess excellent proficiency levels required for effective project engineer-related responsibilities
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of complex systems within the aerospace arena and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.