West Sussex, England
£25000 - £35000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Graduate Mechanical Engineer - Castings - Worthing, West Sussex
Salary £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience. Relocation assistance will be provided.
A Mechanical Engineer is required to join a world class manufacturer of high quality machined cast components located near Worthing.
We are looking for high calibre and educated Mechanical Engineers looking for career progression opportunities. We are happ to consider recent Mechanical Engineer graduates.
As the Mechanical Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences:
- Engineering degree or equivalent, ideally in a Mechanical or Manufacturing discipline
- Experience in project management or production with automotive, motorsport, defence or a mechanical engineering industry. Ideally foundry or machining.
- Ability to read and review 2D engineering drawings/3D models via SolidWorks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
As the Mechanical Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for the successful management of projects from conception through to delivery of components.
- Engage customers from enquiry stage to understand project and engineering requirements.
- Work with our engineering and commercial team to prepare concise and accurate quotations.
- Work across all departments and manufacturing process throughout our business to communicate project and engineering requirements to ensure the on time delivery and the highest quality of product.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like to be considered please click on the link to apply.