Project Engineer - Medical Manufacturing - Bridgend - £40k to £45k
A Project Engineer is required to join an international manufacturing organisation based in Bridgend. The role is to oversea the projects engineering team within the Bridgend facility.
As the Project Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Delivering world class, cost effective engineering solutions through sustainable engineering practices in accordance with the appropriate Medical Device Regulations. (FDA, ISO-13485, etc).
- Proactively research new technologies and novel methods of improving the efficiency and productivity of operations.
- Responsible for projects budgets and planning.
- Work independently against priorities set by the business and engineer manager.
- Motivate, developing and mentor the coating process engineering team, promoting on the job and external training to ensure we have the required talent and skill sets.
As the Project Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- An Engineering mind-set, comfortable around production or experimental equipment.
- Excellent co-ordinator, able to prioritise and manage workload and delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Experienced in project management and budget planning.
- Familiar with industry standards and certification such as ISO 13485 and drive efforts to ensure products and process conform to these Quality Management Systems standards.
- Bachelors degree, higher diploma or equivalent in an engineering, or a related discipline.
If you are interested in this exciting new Project Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.