over 2 years ago
Project Engineer - Avionics Systems
Our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer of innovative safety-critical control systems, requires a Project Engineer for to drive their Avionics work packages. Applications from Project and Systems Engineers with qualifications in avionics or electronics engineering will be particularly well received.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Engineer will include:
- Managing all aspects of the systems integration activities throughout their life cycle
- Preparing technical estimates for non-recurring costs
- Coordinating cross functional teams
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- Preparing and presenting technical design reviews
Key Skills and Experience required for the Project Engineer:
- BEng in Electronic/Avionics Engineering
- Knowledge of Avionics
- Experience of working to recognised military standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
We anticipate that demand for this exciting opportunity will be high, so please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.