Between £22.92 - £29.42 Limited
R&D - FMCGBirmingham
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer to work for a multinational confectionery, food, and beverage company.
- Manage and lead projects, defining technical plans and ensuring successful execution with adherence to agreed timelines for the project.
- Keep up to date records on projects including timelines, budgets and milestones.
- Develop solutions to problems, ensure compliance to technical policies & procedures.
- Organise and execute pilot, field and supplier trials, including data analysis, data monitoring and data correction.
- Share-point organisation of existing information and facilitate good project storage.
- Create and maintaining literature reports within the 'Inventing Joy Framework'; collating details of work both internally and externally with our competitors.
- Manage specific external resources linked with project tracks.
- Provide coaching and guidance to more junior project team members.
1) Technical rigour
2) Learning on the fly
3) Initiative - Proven track record of problem solving and applying innovative solutions to difficult technical challenges. Proven track record of process development. Attention to detail, with strong project management skills. Excellent organisational skills, including time management and priority setting. Able to adapt personal style to work in international environment. A team player, with the ability to work independently and on own initiative. Ability to Learn on the Fly. Excellent presentation skills and the ability to influence others. Must be fluent in English.
- Computer literacy (XL, Word, Powerpoint), Data analysis
- Experience of process development.
- Experience of managing projects and external resources.
- Experience of working on technically complex projects with a high level of technical unknowns.
- Engineering experience within the Food Industry - hygienic design, food safety etc.
- Degree or higher qualification in chemical/mechanical engineering (or similar).
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment as soon as possible.
Key Words: Food Science, Process Development, FMCG, Product Development, Food Manufacturing, QA, Quality Assurance, Process Specialist, Process Improvement, Food Industry, Food safety