A Project Engineer is required to join an established Leicestershire based company with a strong reputation in the aerospace manufacturing sector. The successful candidate will be joining to manage the implementation of capital projects relating to the production of specialised fasteners.
Responsibilities of the Project Engineer will include the following:
- Work with suppliers to manage requirements for new equipment.
- Preparation of detailed project plans.
- Manage introduction of equipment through to final commissioning.
- Ensure that projects run to predefined targets for budget and timescale.
- Report project progress to management.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified with a recognised project related accreditation.
- Proven experience in a project engineer / project management role.
- Good knowledge of the manufacturing process, ideally from an aerospace background.
- Experience travelling (ideally overseas) to visit suppliers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer with aerospace experience skills to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Leicester based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary package.
- Non-standard pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits package
Interviews for the Project Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Project Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.