Project Engineer/Contract Officer - Bristol - £35,000 to £45,000 - Engineering
A Project Engineer is required to facilitate the daily interfaces between NNB NSSS and I&C programs in Bristol.
As the Project Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Follows-up Early Warnings, Variations, Claims and more generally any topic related to Contract and Commercial liaising with the Contract and Commercial Management team.
- Collects any request from NNB related to Contract and Commercial, clarifies them where required and systematically transmits the requests to the HPC Contract Manager.
As the Project Engineer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Ideally minimum 2 year's of professional experience in large and complex Project Management, and particularly in contract management.
- Experience in energy, construction industry, transports or defense is essential.
- Knowledge in other fields such as: finance, bank guarantee, law, insurance, quality, claim and risk management.
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and strong interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this Project Engineer opportunity have have strong contract management experience please click on the link to apply.