Food Manufacturing Operations - Norwich
The company is a high-profile and respected brand in the food manufacturing industry. The purpose of the Project Engineer role is to execute the process plan by leading and managing capital investment projects to ensure successful delivery.
The main duties of the Project Engineer - role:
- Take responsibility for projects and ensure the time, cost and quality integrity is robust and successfully delivered through project construction and execution phases.
- Lead the design, contracting, construction and testing of all associated project work to meet the full capital investment submission.
- Select and appoint appropriate contractors for the full project life-cycle and ensuring delivery.
- Manage the adherence to corporate project governance procedures and processes.
- Implement an appropriate quality management system to ensure all project output meets stakeholder requirements.
- Provide Health & Safety leadership for project teams and assume responsibility for all aspects of Health & Safety.
Required skills and experience: Project Engineer
- NEBOSH Certificated
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role.
- A background working in the food manufacturing or allied industries.
- A proven record of delivering industrial projects upwards of £250k on schedule and to budget.
- Experience of managing cross functional teams to deliver high standards of Health & Safety.
- Proven financial and commercial acumen
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary. Alternatively, please call Justin Wainwright directly on 01268 889267