Project Engineer - Equipment
The purpose of the Project Engineer role is to provide mechanical and electrical skills and knowledge to the Project Engineering team by successfully leading and participating in engineering projects on site.
Duties of the Project Engineer - Equipment role:
- Lead multiple engineering projects to ensure achievement of time, cost and performance targets.
- Creating, maintaining mechanical specifications and drawings.
- Tender analysis and validation.
- A key part of the engineering team supporting the safe operation of the site, including the use of industry standard risk assessment techniques and issuing and controlling safe system of work permits.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required - Project Engineer - Equipment.
- A recognised degree in an engineering discipline.
- Solid Project Engineering experience gained in a manufacturing or process environment.
- Ideally experience including design and specification of industrial chemical processes.
- Experience of industry standard risk assessment techniques such as HAZOP, FMEA.
- Demonstrated experience of leading and controlling capital projects.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.