Position - Project Engineer
Location - Tamworth
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 depending on relevant skills and experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our business located in Tamworth, Staffordshire. We are a leading manufacturer of friction and resistance welding machinery and related consumables. We specialise in offering our customers bespoke/special purpose welding systems & solutions along with standard machines.
We design, manufacture and supply a comprehensive range of products from single parts & components to fully automated robot assembly cells. We also provide spares, after sales service and training.
We are interested in meeting individuals with the following experience:
- Engineering background or toolroom/tooling industry experience.
- Ability to progress chase/drive product through its various stages of life-cycle.
- Liaise with all internal departments and external suppliers to ensure products/projects are delivered on time (departments include sales, design, manufacturing, machining, production, etc).
- You should be able to read & interpret engineering drawings.
- Update customers at various stages of product development.
- We work with simple tooling consisting of 30-40 parts to complex tooling containing 1000's of parts therefore we are keen to see candidates with who have worked in a tool-room/tooling environment either as design engineers or project engineers, however this is not an essential requirement.
- Ideal candidates would have experience with tooling for plastic injection moulding, casting, pressings or similar environment. However this is not essential and candidates across all engineering industry sectors would be considered.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
To apply for this Project Engineer vacancy please email you up to date CV to Amo Rai, Senior Automaton & Robotics Consultant.