- Sector: Food & Drink
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58976
Project Engineer- Mechanical
£40,000 to £55,000 plus Benefits
An engineering solutions company are recruiting for a Project Engineer to manage projects across FMCG and food manufacturing companies. You will have experience managing multiple projects from machinery modifications to new plant installations.
As a Project Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- You will be responsible for controlling cost, managing timings and progress on multiple projects.
- Dealing with clients and suppliers on daily basis, maintaining effective communication and building relationships.
- Responsible for resourcing materials and finance management for each project.
- Working closely with the in-house design team and discussing any amendments.
- Producing project flow charts to managing updates and progress on each project.
- Conducting and authoring Health & Safety Risk Assessments and Method Statements
An exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer with the following.
- Degree qualified or Apprentice trained within mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Experienced with managing projects within FMCG or Food manufacturing environments.
- Comfortable with managing workloads, projects, and budget.
- Strong communicator for client and supplier interaction, must be an effective relationship builder.
- Confident with tendering for projects and presentation skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Project Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.