£30k - 40k per year
Design Engineer - Andover, Hampshire - Electro-Mechanical Components
£30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
Our client designs, engineers and manufactures innovative electro-mechanical components of the very highest quality for a broad range of applications to the automotive, aerospace, medical, material handling, oil and gas sectors. They provide prototyping, low volume to medium volume manufacturing processes.
As the Project Design Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Working within a small cross-functional team developing electro-mechanical components for a broad range of exciting industries.
- Working closely with customers on a daily basis and project managing from enquiry to manufacture.
- Project manage and prioritise workloads.
- Design and concept work using SolidWorks.
- You will work extensively with all departments within the business and will have exposure to a range of flagship customers, dealing with all characteristics of the product cycle.
As the Project Design Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences:
- You will ideally have experience of complex assemblies, welded fabrications, electro-mechanical components.
- Project Management skills will be essential.
- Experience of using SolidWorks will be beneficial but not essential.
- You will have engineering drawing interpretation skills.
- Experience of manufacturing components for Aerospace/Automotive or other safety critical industries would be an advantage.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in this exciting Project Design Engineer opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.