Strong pay scales and excellent employee benefits package
Your new company's mission is to further the development of production technology in every way possible. They are genuine market and technology leaders in machine tools and lasers for industrial production and influence almost all industries with game changing innovations.
Their signature software solutions are driven by their greatest asset: Their people. Approximately 12,000 employees worldwide represent the performance and ethos of a family business.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to welcome a Project Manager to the team at their UK Headquarters in Luton.
The job purpose will be to assume ownership and proactively manage projects throughout their respective life-cycles (Initiation, Planning, Execution and Closure).
- To ensure all projects are completed within agreed timescales and agreed costs.
- Understand and communicate the scope of supply and delivery to each customer.
- To instigate and co-ordinate project kick-off meetings as required.
- Carry out site surveys and produce layout drawings and documentation.
- Provide Risk Assessments and Method Statements as required.
- Provide the necessary regular on-site support.
- To liaise with and co-ordinate the scheduling of personnel and the tasks of the sales, service, application and training departments, suppliers, Health and Safety and the customer's responsibilities.
- Ensure a project remains within time and financial targets.
- Provide regular updates to all stakeholders.
- Manage the phased handover of a completed project to the relevant departments.
- Conduct project closure review and document for future improvements CIP.
- Devise and implement project relevant processes.
- Implement relevant KPIs in order to provide measurable feedback to Management on projects.
- MS Project, MS Word and MS Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of CAD software
- Ability to learn and utilise new software programs
- Interpersonal skills: listening, oral and written
- Organisational skills
- Numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Team working
- Time management
- Customer service orientation
- Able to use initiative
- Office based, with 50% of time visiting customers.
- Major projects may involve staying away from home for several weeks at a time.
- 42.5 hour standard working week (flexible working approach)
- Industry competitive starting salary with regular pay and career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday (rising with service)
- Personal pension plan
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance - Bupa/MEDEX
- Employee service awards
- Vision/eye tests, prescription etc
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare vouchers
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspirational project professional to join and play an integral part in the project delivery of a market-leading innovator in the world of machine and laser technology. If you feel that you have the above skills and experiences and are ready for a new challenge then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' now with your up to date CV or for more information contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.