Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Mandarin speaking Project Coordinator- Bridgnorth
Our Client is a leading Engineering company at the global forefront of castings and precision machining development and innovation now partnering with a Multinational Civil Engineering Chinese Company.
The Mandarin speaking Project Coordinator will be working with the Project Manager and act as a key liaison with the Chinese Engineers on their Talent Development programme. Essential in supporting the coordination of activities for the development of complex engineering products, as a Project coordinator, you will:
- Create and updating project admin and presentations
- Create and compile documents
- Liaise with the different parties involved in the project
- Attending meetings and supporting planning
You will need:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Accurate attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Friendly, helpful & polite with a "can do" attitude
- Experience in a similar role will be well received
Interviews for this role will be arranged soon. If you have knowledge of Chinese Mandarin and you want to be considered, please share your details by applying today or if you have any questions please contact Chiara Caterisano at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.