£24 per hour
Project Coordinator (JP00000301)
Location - Cranfield
Pay Rate - PAYE £24/hr
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs:
- Coordination of multiple small projects as requested by the Cross Car Line (CCL) Senior Engineer
- Working closely with R&D to gather feedback to requests from Sales and Marketing, Internal R&D Stakeholders and Manufacturing Sites
- Lifecycle Planning Support, Special Version Development and Regulation Introduction form the core project scope of the role - to include, arranging feedback hearings, interrogating data and summarising project proposals
- Prepare and issue the necessary documentation to the business according to the project schedules
- Ad-hoc support as requested by CCL Senior Engineer or deputised representative where appropriate.
- Great communicator with experience of coordinating engineering project activities to get buy-in from stakeholders.
Qualifications, skills training requirements:
- Preferably educated to Degree level (or equivalent) or with A levels and MUST HAVE experience in a Project Support role from within Automotive or a similar industry.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office with particular emphasis on Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Interpersonal skills, to be able to appreciate a multicultural environment and be able to communicate clearly with persons whose first language may not English.
- Self-motivation to proactively identify what needs to be done rather than waiting to be told, by tracking, monitoring and reporting on assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook to book rooms and set meetings in calendars.
- Knowledge of the process file storing and archiving
- Confident communication skills as regular liaison with Engineers and Managers will be required, including chasing up late responses.
Service provider is on-site unless a planned business trip is approved - COVID National restrictions mean that there is likely to be a balance between Work from Home and Office Based Working for the foreseeable future.
The site is deemed to be COVID safe based on actions taken to protect all staff. Non-business-critical activity is assumed, where possible, to be undertaken from home - however, support of some meetings/presentations including upper management will be expected to be undertaken on-site.
This role/worker in scope for IR-35 - Yes
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.