- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58269
Technical Officer - Project Coordination - JP00000357
PAYE £16.01/hr - Inside IR35
12 month initial assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Create and present Progress Meeting reports (containing ETRS/DCRS/BOM CHECK status) with controller validation and VQ1 senior approval
- Create and present regular project reports.
- Manage company operational meeting when Controller is absent.
- Prepare "design admin notices" to publish company process, controller validation and VQ1 senior approval.
- Prepare internal job instructions with controller validation and VQ1 senior approval.
- Manage and report project development status of new or current vehicles under her/his responsibility (documents ETRS, DCRS&BOM CHECK).
- Support in the development and improvement of Process.
- Prepare VQ1 job instructions (detail instructions on how to do process).
- Liaise with stakeholders.
- Support team in CONTROLLER absences in day-by-day operation(knowledge).
- Support VQ1 Senior as required with workload balancing as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- High level Microsoft office.
- Advanced Excel including Formulas, Marco's & pivot tables.
- Strong data analysis skill and availability to develop and present status.
- Confident presentation and communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Strong problem solving & exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-manage and establish processes, issue and raise as appropriate.
- Have good people skills, enjoy working within a team.
- Ability to follow process and support deadlines.
- Have outstanding verbal/writing communication.
Please contact James Tilley for more details - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.