- Sector: Transport & Future Mobility
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Jade Whitmore
- Contact Email: Jade.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 00000
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58960
Job title: Project Coordinator 3 month contract
Salary Range: Up to £22 per hour Ltd Company OUTSIDE IR35
Location: Norfolk, United Kingdom.
We are currently recruiting a Project Coordinator on a 3 month contract in Norfolk. This role will be outside IR35.
You will support the Programme Manager as required to manage and drive the key metrics as necessary to maintain the project timing, within cost and quality deliverables.
A project coordinator will coordinate the schedule, the budget, the issues and risks of the project. Communicating with various departments in the organization to make sure everyone is aligned. The overall main responsibility of the role is to ensure the project is progressing according to plan.
- Project Master schedule- Support the development of the programme plan and establish the project scheduling, action plan and tracking.
- Project Investment/budget - Monitor the financial status of the project and generate the metrics for review at project meetings and senior reviews
- Project Quality Management - Ensuring the LPDS or 3rd party clients gateways/milestones are followed and deliverable requirements are correctly recorded
- Project Organisational planning and reporting - Monitor and record project resource requirements vs actuals. Provide the data for review at project meetings and senior management reviews.
- Project performance report - Establish gateway deliverables with the Programme Manager and define key indicators. Provide project status reporting to the project team and senior management and follow up / follow through of the action plan during the development period to correct any issues
- Working with team members in the field or on site who have project issues
- Analysis of risks and opportunities for the project
- Holding project meetings with project stakeholders
- Engineering degree or relevant management qualification
- Programme management skills delivered in an Engineering environment
- Team focused
- Experience in engineering or programme management of automotive components and systems
- Thorough and attention to detail
- Strive to achieve best result
- Strong work ethic, self motivated and ability to work constructively within a team
- Masters degree
- Whole vehicle OEM experience or significant experience from automotive tier1
- Financial, purchasing and/or product marketing exposure
- Self starter Leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a very well established business. If you would like to discuss the Project Coordinator contract role in further detail please contact Jade Whitmore on 01384 446133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.