- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Duration: 12 months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 27 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61561
Up to £27/hr - Inside IR35
12 month initial contract
Off Highway/Diesel Engines
Fantastic opportunity to join a team of project managers and project planning professionals supporting over 50 projects both internally and externally.
You will lead allocated projects to ensure delivery on time, to cost and quality starting at the concept stage and continuing through the stages of the various programs. To develop relationships with the key team members in order to motivate and drive the project forward.
Specific work assignments may be as follows:
- Ensuring timely reports are produced to communicate project progress to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Develop and produce program and/or project management schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Resource management - Provide input for staffing and support of programs and create accurate and detailed resource-loaded project schedules
- Maintains program level issues/action logs, risk registers, scope change requests/logs, program schedules, and program cost tracking.
- Facilitate projects, lead chartering sessions, develop/validate network diagrams, and lead integration and compression sessions with internal and external teams
- Monitors progress of projects, discusses problems with affected areas, assures appropriate personnel are informed of problems and steps are in place to meet schedules.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- A college or university degree is required with related experience in the project management field.
- Proven experience with project management concepts, including project charters, scheduling and planning projects and successful completion experience.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of project management software (MS Project experience desirable) MS Office (Excel/Word/Powerpoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Web Publishing tools. Good Excel skills are vital (complex formulas, linking multiple worksheets, pivot tables, graphs).
- Provide leadership in the development and updates of program and project management schedules.
- Project resource loading/portfolio resource management and project/portfolio cost management experience is highly desirable.
- Prince 2/PMP or equivalent qualification is highly desired
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.